• Б-413_01
  • Б-413
  • Б-413

The past…

 
Oceanic diesel-electric submarines of the 641 project, including the B-413 submarine, were built from 1958 till 1971 at the Novo-Admiralteisky shipyard in Leningrad. Seventy-five submarines were built in all: 58 were for the USSR Navy and 17 for India, Libya and Cuba. Submarines built as part of this project served in the Atlantic Ocean, the Pacific Ocean and the Indian Ocean till the 1990s.
The B-413 was launched and joined the USSR Navy in 1968. She belonged to the Northern Fleet first till 1990 and then – to the Baltic Fleet. In 2000, the submarine was passed to the Museum of the World Ocean.
 
 
 4136

 

Chronology

Download chronology "Vityaz" in format Word.

 
 4133
 

 4134   

   smedia