- Last Updated on Saturday, 21 February 2015 11:42
- Last Updated on Monday, 02 February 2015 10:48
On February 14 (Saturday), the Long Sausage Day entertains you with fairy-tales about the old town. The Prussian Cat is one of the narrators. He invites little guests to the research laboratory where they are together going to invent snow and help an alien from a planet Lukorami to manage ecological catastrophe on its mother planet. Guests can take part in exciting chemical experiments at the interactive show – bubbles soaring out of flowers, a talking rat, a synchrophasotron mega transformer and spherical objects flying in weightlessness will bring you lively impressions and real snow will be a grandiose final of the sc-fi show.
You are welcome to Prussian Cat’s Adventures interactive multimedia show held in Maritime Koenigsberg-Kaliningrad exhibition hall on February 14.
The show is performed at 12:30, 13:30 and 14:30.
Tickets are available in the Museum of the World Ocean and Akropol shopping mall (Hobby-dom shop, floor 4).
Please, contact us: 007.4012. 53.17.44, 007.4012.38.55.95 and 007.4012.31.10.66.
- Last Updated on Thursday, 29 January 2015 16:21
On February 15 (Sunday), the museum invites you to celebrate the birthday of The Grand Embassy historical and cultural centre in the Koenig Gate.
- 12:00 – a lecture about the Royal Castle in a virtual reconstruction;
- 13:00–15:00 – Legenda ensemble performance;
- 16:00 – Week-end Evening (Diplomatic Koenigsberg – the Consulate of the Soviet Union in Koenigsberg,1923-1941 lecture) with Yuri Kostyashov, Doctor of History; Prof of Foreign History and International Relations, faculty of history, I.Kant BFU.
- Last Updated on Friday, 23 January 2015 13:53
On February 14 (Saturday), on the Long Sausage Day, the museum invites you to old Vienna that will be created by Arkadiy Feldman and Kaliningrad Symphony Orchestra.
At 16:00, the Congress Hall in the Main Building will turn into a Viennese city park. Fascinating tunes by Austrian composers will flow in it; Mozart and Strauss will move you to the most musical city in the world and give you unforgettable feeling of airiness and magic.
Tickets are already available in the museum ticket offices.
Please, contact us: 007.4012.53.05.47 (extension: 107).
- Last Updated on Monday, 13 October 2014 13:33