- Last Updated on Thursday, 29 January 2015 16:21
On February 15 (Sunday), the museum invites you to celebrate the birthday of The Grand Embassy historical and cultural centre in the Koenig Gate.
- 12:00 – a lecture about the Royal Castle in a virtual reconstruction;
- 13:00–15:00 – Legenda ensemble performance;
- 16:00 – Week-end Evening (Diplomatic Koenigsberg – the Consulate of the Soviet Union in Koenigsberg,1923-1941 lecture) with Yuri Kostyashov, Doctor of History; Prof of Foreign History and International Relations, faculty of history, I.Kant BFU.
- Last Updated on Friday, 23 January 2015 13:53
On February 14 (Saturday), on the Long Sausage Day, the museum invites you to old Vienna that will be created by Arkadiy Feldman and Kaliningrad Symphony Orchestra.
At 16:00, the Congress Hall in the Main Building will turn into a Viennese city park. Fascinating tunes by Austrian composers will flow in it; Mozart and Strauss will move you to the most musical city in the world and give you unforgettable feeling of airiness and magic.
Tickets are already available in the museum ticket offices.
Please, contact us: 007.4012.53.05.47 (extension: 107).
- Last Updated on Monday, 13 October 2014 13:33
- Last Updated on Thursday, 18 September 2014 08:10
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 05 August 2014 11:38
Museum of the World Ocean invites everyone to join the action A White Ship.
The legendary ship Vityaz united once countries and continents by conducting ocean exploration and making great discoveries. It was a ship of Peace and Friendship, renowned, loved and welcome guest all over the world.
Today Museum of the World Ocean launches action A White Ship that is intended to unite everyone who opposes military activities and calls for peace on our planet.
Starting 1st of August guests of Museum of the World Ocean can get or even make with their own hands a small paper ship. It will come to one’s home as a symbol of peace. The more is our “fleet”, the louder will be the call for Good, mutual Understanding and Peace!
In the year of World War I centenary let’s say “NO!” to wars on planet Earth.* It will be all-Russian and international action.